Monday 4 March 2013

Where did Kater go?

Hi guys,

I just wanted to write a quick post to apologise for my absence. Honestly, I am having a really crazy semester. I am studying full time, four incredibly hard units, as it is my last year of university. On top of that I work two days a week as a mental health worker and also am studying my certificate IV in Mental Health. Basically I am just overwhelmed and overloaded. I haven't put nail polish on for nearly two weeks, you know it's dire when I get to that stage. However, I have a couple of cute designs that I am desperate to try soon! I also have a couple of backdated photos which I haven't had the time to edit and post yet. Basically, I hope you'll bear with me and I can't wait to share with you my designs and comment on all your lovely nails again soon!

Kater
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment