Tuesday 23 April 2013

Striping blue for autism.

Hey guys!
It's almost 1:00 AM but I'm so happy with my mani, I just couldn't wait to share it!! This is my last Paint It Blue mani to raise awareness for autism. Whilst we are on the subject, if you are interested in some exclusive one of polishes from both Australian and US indie polish makers then go and check out this polish auction

http://paintitblue2013.blogspot.com.au/

All funds raised will go to ASPECT Australia, a wonderful organisation who really strive to make a difference for those who have autism and their families.

Anyway onto the nails! This is my first little foray into striping tape and I am HOOKED! I couldn't be happier with how this mani turned out. Although it definitely taught me a lesson in patience after I stuffed up my accent nails twice by not waiting for my under polish to fully dry!



Seriously, how good is China Glaze - First Mate? I only needed ONE COAT over the striping tape to get a good result. Anyway as fun as this mani was, I definitely won't be attempting it so late at night! I'd better head to sleep so that I'm not a complete zombie at university tomorrow!


China Glaze - First Mate
Sally Hansen - Celeb City

No comments:

Post a Comment