Monday 13 May 2013

Happy Birthday Daphne!



Hello Lovelies,
First up, today is my 50th blog post! And, what a great post I have in store for the milestone! Today Pretty Serious Cosmetics turns 1 year old. For their first birthday they have released the gorgeous glitterbomb "Daphne's Birthday Party" and asked that everyone who has a bottle posts pictures of their swatches all over the internet! The reward for doing this is an entry into a competition to win every single polish Pretty Serious produce in the next year plus a 20% off voucher for your next Pretty Serious purchase for all entrants... I know right? INSANE! So of course I've jumped on that and here are my pictures of the beautiful Daphne's Birthday Party!


This is such a cool polish! The glitter is completely opaque on the nails after 3 coats and application is fantastic! The good news is that this is not a limited edition polish so if you want to snap it up, head on over to the Pretty Serious website!


Each Pretty Serious polish comes in a box with the gorgeous Daphne on it. She's pretty impressive!


Mmmm glitter! So, Happy Birthday Daphne and Pretty Serious. Congratulations on what I hope has been a wonderful fledgling year for you. I cannot wait to see all the gorgeous polishes that you have coming out in your second year!



1 comment: